Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hidden Gems

When you live in the city, there are so many houses stacked side by side, street after street, it's sometimes hard to see the beauty in any one particular house. In addition, houses are sometimes hidden between two houses at the back side of the property. Here are a few of my favorites:
How about that porch?
This is a little carriage house tucked at the back of another house. That upstairs window is incredible.
I love the sidelights and transom at the front door but this house is always perfectly maintained and styled.
These historical beauties sit on an unusually large, park-like lot.

And here's another handsome house tucked at the back of a large lot with a beautiful old tree.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these great photos!

    A few years ago when my husband and I visited Cambridge, I fell in love with the many beautiful houses there. We haven't had the opportunity to make it back to Cambridge since then, so your photos are a good substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all these gorgeous homes! I so miss the east coast! Trina

    ReplyDelete